GrabFood Promo Code for January 2020
Popular Stores in Singapore
Grab the hottest exclusive GrabFood coupon code and promotion today! Sign up to our newsletter now and shop cheaper.
Feeling hungry? GrabFood, Singapore’s leading on-demand food delivery platform, delivers across many locations in the country, serving up delicious meals and desserts to satisfy your cravings!
Download the GrabFood app for free today and have your favorite foods delivered to your doorstep in just a few taps. You can also save more on food delivery with GrabFood vouchers which you can collect on this page.
Starting as a ride-hailing service in 2013, Grab has since branched out into logistics, and in 2018, they ventured into food delivery service, naming it GrabFood. It was piloted in select regions in the country but has expanded nationwide with thousands of partner merchants on the platform.
Aside from Singapore, GrabFood is available in other Southeast Asian countries including Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- The best selection of eateries – GrabFood is partnering with many popular eateries in Singapore, such as Mcdonald’s, A-One, Claypot House, Muthu’s Curry, and Super Dario Lasagna, amongst others.
- No minimum order required – With GrabFood, you can order to your heart’s content, as there’s no minimum order requirement.
- Order and get rewarded – For every order, you’ll get GrabRewards points which you can redeem for discounts and free rides!
- Take a look at various GrabFood coupons on this page and read their descriptions to determine which one suits your needs best. Take note of the voucher’s expiry date and click on “View Voucher” to get its promo code.
- Go to your GrabFood If you don’t have one, you can download it on App Store or Google Play. Once you’ve installed it, you can now register for a Grab account, otherwise, you can sign in using your existing account.
- Check out GrabFood’s impressive selection of meals and desserts. You can also browse the list of restaurants available. Select your desired food items and add them to the basket.
- In the checkout page, you will see all your menu items and their corresponding prices. You can change their quantity and add special instructions on how you want them served up. In the same section, you can also find the GrabFood promo code box where you can paste the discount code you copied earlier.
- Once done, proceed to Checkout and select your delivery schedule. Now, sit back and relax while waiting for your food items to be delivered to your doorstep.
Most menu items on GrabFood will have the same prices in store and online. There will be a delivery fee of SG$3 on top of the total price of your order. This will help pay GrabFood driver partners, in turn, providing exceptional service possible
If you want to order from different restaurants at the same time, you can do so but the delivery fees for each eatery will be added to your total order cost. For instance, if you order at Selegie Soya Bean and another one at McDonald’s for dinner, you’ll be incurred two delivery fees.
When it comes to scheduled orders, you can plan and place an order four days in advance.
GrabFood accepts various payment methods including credit and debit cards, PayPal, GrabPay credits. If you want to use a different form of payment, you can do so by following these simple steps:
- Go to your Grab app and select a different payment method.
- Go to your GrabFood app and hit “Touch Account”.
- Hit “Re-link GrabPay” to update your payment information.
What’s great about GrabFood is that they deliver across various locations in Singapore including rural areas! You can place a food order as early as 8 am and as late as 11 pm. As for the delivery times, GrabFood will provide an estimated delivery time for each restaurant. If you see one that is “Busy”, you can expect your order to arrive at a later time, and GrabFood will temporarily halt order for that restaurant.
If you want to check the status of your order, visit My Account, click on Order History, and follow these steps:
For Android Users: tap Menu > Recent Orders > choose your order and tap Status.
For iOs Users: tap Orders > select your order and hit Status.
If you have suggestions or issues regarding your food order, simply to go to your GrabFood app and hit Help Centre in the menu.